Wednesday 20 March 2013

JOURNAL ENTRY #13: Short Essay #1







Feedback: As this was my first formal essay for the class, I wasn't sure of how my paper would get graded. When learning to write and adding elements of critical and analytical thinking, this was a true challenge for me. In high school I admit that I wasn't exactly taught how to compose a proper essay. So I did not think that essays for university would be any easier for me. The topic of technology and its future in our society wasn't something I hadn't really considered until reading the articles and writing the paper. I know now that I should take my opinions and ideas and really explain the reasoning behind them. I need to state my thesis clearly and have good connecting topic sentences so there is a sense of fluidity in my arguments.

No comments:

Post a Comment